Fred A. LaCourt, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
Dr. LaCourt is a native of Racine and a graduate of St. Catherine's High School. He attended Marquette University for both his undergraduate studies and his Doctoral of Dental Surgery degree. He is an assistant professor of Marquette University in the Department of General Dental Sciences. He is a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the United States Air Force Reserve. Dr. LaCourt is recognized in M Magazine as one of the "Top Dentists" in Milwaukee as selected by his peers.
- American Dental Association
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- American Orthodontic Society
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Chicago Dental Society
Dr. LaCourt was selected as one of the Top Dentists in Milwaukee by his peers. An annual survey asks dentists, "If you had a patient in need of a dentist, which dentist would you refer them to?" Read more about the selection process at M Magazine.