To the Generations Family Community,
Generations Family Dental is dedicated to the health, safety, and wellbeing of all members of our community and staff, especially during difficult times such as these. We sincerely appreciate the patience and trust you’ve placed in us. As the offices of Generations Family Dental have reopened for your necessary and essential dental treatments, we have expanded on our protocols in order to safely treat patients. These protocols will be strictly followed for the foreseeable future in order to assure that you’re receiving the level of care you’ve come to expect from us in a safe and secure environment.
Please take the time to review these protocols prior to your next appointment:
- All patients will be screened with a questionnaire regarding any symptoms you or a member of your household has been experiencing to determine if we are able to provide treatment at your appointed time as planned. Those showing symptoms will be asked to reschedule at least 2 weeks later.
- We ask only patients receiving treatment enter our office in an effort to limit congregation. Exceptions are permitted for minors or those requiring assistance under normal conditions, but we ask to be made known about these situations ahead of time.
- A digital no contact thermometer will be used to take patient temperatures before being administered treatment, as well as staff temperatures as they arrive for work.
- Patients will be asked to do a preprocedural mouth rinse provided in the operatory, as well as wash their hands before starting your procedure.
- Check-out paperwork and/or receipts available will be sent via email or mail rather than printed at the time of your appointment. Payment will be accepted via credit card or check only, no cash payments.
- The check-in and check-out reception desk have plexiglass sneeze guards installed to limit any unnecessary contact between patients and front office staff
- Regular disinfection of both clinical and non-clinical spaces. Spaces include operatories, front desk areas, restrooms, reception areas, door handles, etc.
- All team members will be wearing masks in all areas of the office and when greeting patients at the office entrance for appointment check-in.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask while in the office. We will have them available to you upon arrival.
- Clinical personnel will wear additional protective equipment, and will be dressed with this equipment at all times during your treatment.
The health and wellness of our patients and team members is truly our top priority, which is why we will continually add to and adjust these protocols as the situation regarding the pandemic continues. Please continue to check back frequently, or look for updates on our social media, for the most up-to-date information regarding our operations over the coming weeks and months.
We have worked hard for many years to develop close relationships with each and every member of our community, and sincerely appreciate your continued trust and support as we do everything we can to create a safe environment for you all. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and exceeding your expectations for generations to come!
The Generations Family Dental Team